Thursday, October 7, 2010

Man Statement

I am a man, and as a man, I am the King and ruler of my domain. Anywhere and everywhere I step foot is my territory. The air I breathe is mine, and those who share it do so because I allow it. I control my destiny, and am responsible for the emotional, spiritual, and physical wellbeing of my Kingdom.

I alone am responsible for the prosperity of my Kingdom and its populace. I will answer for the success or failure of my leadership. I owe it to myself and to my people to protect the Kingdom from outside forces that would seek to weaken its foundation for personal gain, therefore I will not allow foreigners to influence or change my culture.

I will build walls around my castle and ignore shaming language about being guarded. I will amass a mighty army and ignore shaming language about being defensive. I will not be swayed by a others' manipulation tactics and ignore shaming language.

Every word I speak will have purpose. Every battle I fight, I will fight to win. I will rule based on principle and never emotion, thus providing a sense of normalcy and stability for those who rely on my judgment. I will be the man I would want my son to be, and only commit to a woman whom I would want my daughter to be. I will lead by example, be kind to the simple, and harshly judge those I deem fools.

I am the King of my domain.

No comments:

Post a Comment