Friday, October 8, 2010

Right Wing News Blogger Poll: Conservatives' Preferred Candidates

I played. This is how I pay.

If you had to choose today, which of the following candidates would you be most likely to support for President in 2012?
Haley Barbour
Scott Brown
Jeb Bush
Herman Cain
Eric Cantor
Chris Christie
Mitch Daniels
Newt Gingrich
Rudy Guiliani
Mike Huckabee
Bobby Jindal
John McCain
Sarah Palin
Ron Paul
Tim Pawlenty
Mike Pence
Condi Rice
Mitt Romney
Rick Santorum
John Thune

Chris Christie - Don't get me wrong, I loves me some Sarah Palin, but she's full of metaphors & rhetorical flourishes & fluffy boilerplate. I like Chris because I find it unutterably refreshing to be spoken to like a rational adult, using a minimum of chaff.

If you had to choose from this list, which of the following candidates would you be most likely to support for President in 2012?
Haley Barbour
Mitch Daniels
Newt Gingrich
Mike Huckabee
Sarah Palin
Tim Pawlenty
Mike Pence
Mitt Romney
John Thune

Sarah Palin - Told you I loves me some of that.

Now, let's change direction: which of the following candidates would you be LEAST LIKELY to support for President in 2012?
Haley Barbour
Mitch Daniels
Newt Gingrich
Mike Huckabee
Sarah Palin
Tim Pawlenty
Mike Pence
Mitt Romney
John Thune

Mitt Romney - Romneycare. 'Nuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment