Saturday, January 15, 2011

Like Peanut Butter & Chocolate

These two things came together for me:

A line from Spockgirl:
This morning I started to write... actually write what I was feeling at the very moment, but I can't share it.

And a line via Violins & Starships:
The worst thing you write is better than the best thing you didn’t write.

For what it's worth.

My personal experience is that I have definitely been hestitant to post some things I've written, but after posting them, I've always gotten enough "I feel that way, too" comments to make me realize that posting was the right call.

Figure at least try it once. If it doesn't work out the way you hoped, don't do it again. If it does, well...

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the mention Harvey. I think it is kind of sweet (cool, sweet) that my blog is mentioned right under the words "Like Peanut Butter and Chocolate"... but purely by accident and coincidence because no one knows of my relationship with Peanut Butter and Chocolate. Wait... that sounds funny. Argh... retreat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry about your PB & C relationship, SG. Sure, they way you phrased it makes it sound like you're saying that you enjoy clandestine multicultural threesomes, but I'm not here to judge your choice of lifestyle :-)

    Remember, this site's motto is "It only SOUNDS dirty".

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would seem the little evil mini-me likes those double entendres, and they are going to get me into trouble one of these days.

    ReplyDelete