Saturday, April 2, 2011

Not Sure Why, But I Really Enjoyed This

The music really isn't my style,but the choreography is just so intricate, polished, and synchronized. And that last minute or so, they do a LOT of precision-timed stuff, yet it's all done in one take. I can't imagine the amount of rehearsal it took to get this right.


[YouTube direct link]

But, truth be told, my favorite moment comes at 1:05 when the airport security guy does a double-take at the sight of what the guys are doing, and again at 1:08 when he spots the camera and realizes this is being filmed.

4 comments:

  1. Cool... should try that with a Madonna or metal mashup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This kind of reminds me of that American group that does funky videos. They did one as a marching band. They did another one that was set up like the game Mouse Trap where they all got splattered with paint. I can't remember the name, but they make me laugh...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bou - you're thinking of the group "Ok Go", and specifically this video:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qybUFnY7Y8w

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent. I particularly liked the stuff they were doing with their hands and arms beginning at about the 3:17.

    ReplyDelete