Friday, September 30, 2011

Well, That's What I Was Told About Obama in 2008

So how come the liberals aren't telling me that if I don't support Herman Cain, it means I'm a racist?

And how come they're not saying that the Romney supporters out there calling Cain "unelectable" are using "racist code words"?

Full disclosure: yeah, I'm in the Honkies for Herman club. Cainiacs, Unite! - Seriously, I'm a big fan of the guy.

PS Janeane Garofalo hasn't had a paying comedy gig in years. I think it's because clubs are looking to book funny-crazy, not bag-lady-crazy.

[SBA day 42 ]

2 comments:

  1. I'd like to thank you for the efforts you've ρut in penning this site.
    I reallу hopе to see the same high-grade blog ρosts fгom you іn the future as well.
    In truth, your сreatiѵе wrіting abilitieѕ hаs motiѵatеd me to get my own blog nοw ;)

    Feel free to surf to my page; reputation management

    ReplyDelete