Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Ding! Ding! Ding!

We have a winner!
I'm taking bets: how long until some liberal mentions "minstrel shows" or suggests that [Herman Cain] should've done it in blackface?

From the New York Times:
"It makes the hair on my neck stand up," said Ulli K. Ryder, a visiting scholar at the Center for the Study of Race and Ethnicity in America at Brown University. "The larger issue that a lot of people have, and I certainly have, is that he uses a certain kind of minstrelsy to play to white audiences. Referencing negative stereotypes in order to get heard to a white audience in the 21st century is really a problem."

Nice one, you narrow-minded, racist piglicker.

Who had 3 days in the pool?

[SBA day 61]

3 comments:

  1. I figured it would only take one day. We are talking about liberals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup. When I think minstrel shows my mind immediately goes to Don Quixote and Man of La Mancha. Yup. That old negro classic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Center for the Study of Race and Ethnicity in America at Brown University"

    I dunno, but that sounds racist to me.

    ReplyDelete