Saturday, October 8, 2011

For Those Without Rubber Bands

I used to just throw all my cables, cords, adapters, and plugs into a drawer and call it good. Then at some point I got sick of rooting through the drawer like a meth-addled badger trying to find what I was looking for, and looped the things up all pretty and secured them with rubber bands.

The cardboard tube method looks to be equally effective, assuming you have the patience to collect enough cardboard tubes beforehand:

Via There, I Fixed It:

2 comments:

  1. But I *LIKE* digging through my box of RS-232 cables I haven't used in 10 years to try to find the one I need before I just get pissed and go buy another.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been doing this for quite a few years but it never occurred to me to stack them like that. Even better.

    ReplyDelete