Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Hit Piece Revenge

So a right-wing talk show host is accusing Herman Cain of saying "awkward/inappropriate things" to his staff, but refuses to say what those things were.

However, he does say:
"I put safeguards around me and hold myself accountable to my wife and other men in my life. Especially since I have very talented employees that happen to be women. I go out of my way to treat them like my sisters. For example, I wouldn't tell them or any other woman I am not married to nor related to how pretty she is."

So, if I'm taking this out of context correctly, Steve Deace is constantly telling his sister how hot she looks.

Man, that's just creepy.

2 comments:

  1. Some articles are calling this sexual harassment, but the actual language of the accusation is "inappropriate". That can be anything.

    Cain should just say, "Hey, it's not like I was sleeping with one of my staffers while my wife was recovering from cancer".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor fella is confused.

    He could also point out that he wasn't fooling around with the "massage therapist" in a hotel after making a global warming speech.

    ReplyDelete