Thursday, November 24, 2011

Pot. Kettle. Black.

Obama on the proposed graphic warning labels for cigarette packs:
"Today some big tobacco companies are trying to block these labels because they don't want to be honest about the consequences of using their products," said Obama.

Ironic coming from a man who wants government to "spread the wealth around".

Use of THAT product has consequences, too.

By the way, I think Obama's doctor is lying about Obama being "tobacco free." You can bet he chain-smokes half a pack of cigarettes out on the golf course every weekend.

Why do you think news photographers aren't allowed?

4 comments:

  1. As a currently-not-smoking smoker (stopped in 2007), and not an Obama fan, all I can say regarding comments on his smoking is: Give it a rest, will ya?

    I really enjoyed smoking. It took up slack times, provided for socializing (in the places banished smokers congregated), and there *was* something satisfying about sucking in a deep double-lungsfull of tar & nicotine. Especially at oh-dark-thirty with a cup of coffee (black, of course).

    So give the knucklehead a break, willya? At least on his smoking.

    Dan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I smoked cigarettes for 15 years (still smoke cigars when the weather's nice), and I loved it just as much as you - for the same reasons.

    What bugs me about Obama is that he loved it just as much as both of us, but pretended he didn't, and acted like it was something to be ashamed of. Just another reason not to respect him.

    I prefer Boehner's attitude: it's legal, I'm an adult, I like it, it's a choice, up yours if you don't like my choice.

    A man should revel in his vices, or what's the point of indulging them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Why do you think news photographers aren't allowed?"

    Because he takes his prayer rug along? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. David - now you're just being mean! :-D

    ReplyDelete