Sunday, January 1, 2012

Random New Year's Gratitude

To the Blogger comment spam-filter.

On my little blog, it rarely misses, and is even stingier with handing out false positives. I swear it runs about 99% on both sides.

I wish my Netflix movie-rating AI was this accurate.

By which I mean that Eastern Promises turned out to be so awful that I quit half-way through.

They promised me it was a 3.5!

By the way, my star-rating system is:

1 - stinks like a skunk. I regret watching even the first second of this.

2 - I either quit because I didn't care what happened to the characters, or I finished and I want those 2 hours of my life back.

3 - I don't regret watching it, but I wouldn't watch it again.

4 - I'd watch this again.

5 - I will watch this anywhere, anytime - big, steaming bucket o'awesome!

3 comments:

  1. Yeah. I like your rating system.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No matter how many times I explain it, my wife still does not get that the stars rating on Netflix is based on how I rate movies. So she thinks a 4 star movie MUST be really good.

    ReplyDelete