Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Fixing a Flag Flap

A flag featuring Obama's face in place of the traditional 50 stars was seen flying outside the Lake County Democratic headquarters.

Some folks took offense:
Nearly a dozen veterans went to the door and aimed to take it down.

"No. This is private property. This is private property. You're not allowed to touch anything. I'll call the police," Democratic Party chairwoman Nancy Hulbert said.

Yes, it's private property.

The veterans should be arrested for trespassing.

Then fined $1.

Then given medals.

5 comments:

  1. This is really a fascinating blog, lots of stuff that I can get into. One thing I just want to say is that your Blog is so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is amazing that even communists claim private property rights when it suits them. I thought those were all "public accomodations" ever since the civil rights act of 1964. As such, she should have expected to have to comply with whatever total strangers want her do do with her property.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could. Agree more, I mean. This blog is terrific!

    ReplyDelete