Friday, April 6, 2012

Meme-Tag: About Me

Bloggranddaughter VW Bug of One Happy Dog Speaks tagged me, so I shall answer:
______________

Your questions:

1. What's your favorite color?

Indigo.

2. If you get a plane ticket for free to go wherever you'd like - where would your final destination be?

San Francisco. I spent a couple years in the Navy stationed in Alameda, right across the Bay. Lots of fun & interesting touristy things to do & see in San Fran. It's a great place, as long as I don't have to discuss politics with anyone I meet.

3. Is there anything in your life you always wanted to do and never had the chance to?

Visit Australia. I like the accent, and I feel a kinship with the nation, since they, too, are a former British colony filled with the descendants of the wretched refuse tossed on their shore.

4. Which one is your favorite movie classic? (Let's say: Older than 20 years)

"The Princess Bride". SO quotable. Although I'm a bit depressed to realize it's a "classic" now, since I originally paid good money to see it in a theater.

5. If you were blond - would you mind the blonde-jokes (and of course if you ARE blonde - do you mind them?)

Nah. I'd just roll with it. I'm pretty easy-going

6. What is it that always and 100% certain makes you laugh?

Not a lot. But "Community" has a pretty darn good batting average.

7. Where do you usually buy your clothes?

Goodwill. Better selection than most department stores, and my fashion sense is questionable, at best, anyway.

8. Does wind bother you or do you like it?

Mostly it bothers me. I have naturally unruly hair, so even though I keep it short, one good breeze and I look like I just got back from Albert Einstein's barber. And I refuse to use "product".

9. What is it that you dislike about high school reunions?

The fact that some people think they're a good idea.

10. Are you a cat or dog person?

Cats. They purr, they relieve themselves in one spot, and if you leave them for a week with a bowl of water and a bucket of food, they'll still be alive when you get home. I've had dogs, too, but after picking up Horse-Dog Jake's gigantic piles for 12 years, I'm ok being dogless.

11. Can movies make you cry and if yes - when was the last time you cried in a movie theater or in front of the TV?

Yes, and somewhere during "Act of Valor".
______________

Now, to pick the traditional three tagees:

Professor Hale of Rebellion University

Andrew of Magniflorious Phule

Calvin of Voices Inside My Head

1 comment:

  1. "I'm a bit depressed to realize it's a 'classic' now, since I originally paid good money to see it in a theater... "

    *heh* Imagine my chagrin since I read the book a little over two decades before the "classic" movie came out. Oh, well, all that means is that I've outlived most of my enemies.

    ReplyDelete