Monday, April 30, 2012

Ungrateful

Michelle Obama has everything she's ever wanted, and now she complains that she doesn't like it.
"It is hard to sneak around and do what you want," Michelle Obama said today. "I have done it a couple of times. But you know one fantasy I have, and the Secret Service they keep looking at me because they think I might actually do it, is to walk right out the front door and just keep walking."

So, you're a millionaire living in a mansion, your kids are going to private school, you have chefs and chauffers, and you're cranky because you can't "do what you want."

Guess you should've married a man who earns a good living working an honest job instead of lampreying onto a politically ambitious community organizer.

Bed. Made. Lie down.

7 comments:

  1. Please. Any mention of Shelly laying in a bed makes me throw up in my mouth a little, and wish I were gay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lie down with dog-eater, wake up with fleas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. re: og

    That comment caused me to spray coffee on my computer screen... Damn that was funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Her husband is evil...but more of the sociopathic sort, than of the diabolical. MO (read as Moe) on the other hand....she is a wide hipped petulant, big butted, black hearted, kind of evil... that which demons have nightmares about, if only because they fear she would usurp their position in the hierarchy of Hell.

    And I wouldn't sleep with her, drunk or sober.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm thinking the Secret Service might be watching her because they HOPE she'll walk out and keep walking...not because they'd particularly want to stop her.

    And take her husband with her on the way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How dare you monsters pick on poor Michelle like that!!

    We should all wish her luck in convincing her husband that she is more important than living in the White house, and if he really loved her he'd resign.

    Barring that, we can hope she's been practicing her moQbara' and uses a bat'leth to do things to him the secret service would question me about should I describe them.

    (The Trek impaired can google it)

    ReplyDelete
  7. She just wants to go shopping at Target like all uscreg'lar folk in flyover country.

    ReplyDelete