Friday, May 11, 2012

IT'S A BOY!

Been a long time since I birthed a blogchild, but after a lot of prodding and arm-twisting, I'm finally privileged to introduce:

Hunter of Atomic Monkey Action Squad

Let's peel back the blue blankie & see what we've got:
______________

Traditional sucky first post - Sadly, I've seen worse. He actually establishes his blog theme and runs with it. Oh well, they can't all be lousy.

A very nice tribute to his father - and the lessons he learned from the man.

A link to IMAO - a tiny little post like that normally wouldn't be worth mentioning, but this particular post he links at IMAO was a brilliantly inspired piece of work that he asked me to post for him. After reading it, I knew I couldn't let him stay a mere commenter for the rest of his life. Writing talent like that need to be placed on a hill to shine for all to see, not hidden in the dungeon of other people's comments.

Another link to IMAO - more good writing that I posted for him, just to build his blogger street cred.

The Zombie Apocalypse is the Best Case Scenario - He's not kidding. Well, he is, but... well, once you read it, you'll find yourself agreeing.

The Parable of the Talents, 2012 - the last thing I posted for him at IMAO. From now on, he posts his own goodies.
______________

Anyway, Hunter, you can pick up a Bad Example Family logo from this post, if you wish, for display in your sidebar. Like everything else in blogging, it's completely optional.

Meanwhile you can look forward - with either anticipation or dread - to occasional visits and comments from me.

Welcome home.

No comments:

Post a Comment