Monday, January 14, 2013

I'm Too Lazy to Make Cookies

So I bought some cookie dough that was already in pre-made circles. All I had to do was spread them out on a cookie sheet.

Too much work.

I dumped 'em all into an 8x8 glass baking dish without separating them. Somewhere around 25-30 minutes later at 350 degrees, I had cookie bars.

They're all gone now, so don't bother asking me to share.


  1. Your man card is in the mail.

  2. Kids at my high school were selling those to raise money for ______________ (insert program here) so I bought some. Don't even really eat cookies but it was a good cause.

    They are mediocre at best. A top brand which I won't mention, I'll never buy cookie dough again. It takes ten minutes to make a batch of cookies in a KitchenAid mixer.

  3. I don't make cookies because I will eat them all... all at once... no good can come of this. heh.