Thursday, January 24, 2013

Separated at Birth?

So I watched "Whatever Happened to Baby Jane?", just because I'd heard of it and it was on.

I don't know whether to describe it as "a 2 hour and 15 minute Twilight Zone episode" or "if Quentin Tarantino had to keep a movie PG".

Joan Crawford's eyebrows... GAH!

As for Bette Davis... I can't believe she let herself look that ugly on film. Not sure if she was better or worse looking than Helen Thomas.



The chubby British guy looked familiar. Turns out I recognized him from the old Batman TV series, where he played King Tut.

2 comments:

  1. Also as creepy is "hush hush sweet charlotte" ALSO including Bette Davis and Victor Buono.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never actually saw any of the King Tut episodes of Batman; I didn't always get to pick what show to watch.

    I always think of Victor Buono as the guy looking for that "certain girl" on the Night Gallery episode Satisfaction Guaranteed.

    ReplyDelete