Sunday, April 28, 2013

Cue Defiance

Got this email from ThinkGeek.com:
In case you're not aware, we have decided to publicly announce our participation in a recall for Buckyballs and Buckycubes along with several other retailers. We chose to participate because of the recent actions and findings of the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC), which found that ingestion of Buckyballs and Buckycubes can result in serious internal injuries that can lead to death if left untreated. Unfortunately, at this time, the number of incidents causing injuries continues to rise.

We are emailing you today because you've purchased Buckyballs and Buckycubes from us in the past, so we'd like to offer you ThinkGeek credit towards a future purchase.
First, let me offer a rude gesture or two to the busybodies at the CPSC.

Sorry fellas, Buckyballs are a ton of fun, I'm an adult who's smart enough not to eat them, and you can have my Buckyballs when you pry them from my cold, dead hands.

7 comments:

  1. Wonder what they'd do if fired from a shotgun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you G damned ^^^#@ing thieves! You Libertarians truly are the scum of the earth

    Doesn't say you have to RETURN the Buckyballs for credit, does it? So, take the credit and keep playing with your Buckyballs.

    Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arik - no bacon for that here. That's strictly an IMAO thing.

    http://www.imao.us/index.php/2013/04/i-may-be-having-too-much-fun-with-this/

    Anyway, I'm too busy playing with my Buckyballs to even take the credit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha same conversation I had with my sister. I have buckycubes. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's okay. I'm not looking for bacon. Just doing it in my copious free time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Damn, I didn't even know they EXISTED, and now I WANT some, and now I can't buy them? you G damned ^^^#@ing thieves! You Libertarians truly are the scum of the earth

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is why Foreign kids have better childhoods. American kids are evidently too stupid to survive without injesting stuff thats bad for them. That's why Kinder eggs never made it across the pond. Too many little pieces. Too many retarded American kids. Too many inattentive parents.

    ReplyDelete