Friday, May 2, 2014

One More Reason I Don't Like Apple

To Apple, it doesn't matter if their technological wunderkind is useful, as long as it's pretty.

Thus the need for someone else to come in and clean up their mess.


[BlueLounge Jimi USB Port Extension for iMac]

God bless capitalism. I suppose now would be a good time to say I'm grateful I live in a free country where we have a choice on what products we use, and are free to innovate when those products don't meet our needs.

Except, you know, health insurance.

4 comments:

  1. USB extension cables work even better and at a far less price. I have been using them on my rear access USB ports on my PC for years. Only silly Apple people think you need a special purpose-built "device" to run a USB port where you want it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, but shhhh... a schadenfreudey part of me LIKES the idea of Apple fans being gullible enough to shell out for this :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate having cables running all over my desk. Offends my sense of order. I don't use an Apple, but if I did, this would be an immediate purchase. Much better than an extension cable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should get the wireless USB hub.

    --hale

    ReplyDelete