Friday, September 26, 2014

Interesting Idea

From Homes & Hues:

Storing bed sheet sets inside a pillowcase (yes, including fitted sheets):



I also think this idea is brilliant:
You don't want to clear out your closet only to let it get all cluttered up again. So try putting all of your hangers in the closet backwards. When you wear something, put the hanger back in the regular way. After a year, take out all the clothes with backwards hangers and donate them to charity or resell them. Then turn your hangers around again and start over.

3 comments:

  1. Great ideas. Now I just need to figure out how to fold fitted sheets so they would FIT in a pillowcase :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok. So I refolded my entire linen closet. Wow do I have a lot of incomplete sheet sets! Apparently, my dryer eats pillowcases or something. No matter how hard I tried, my closet does not look like the picture. But it *does* look better. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. But I might lose weight some day. Then all those clothes will fit again.

    --Hale

    ReplyDelete