Monday, October 20, 2014

Learned Something About My Dad

My brother got ahold of a couple of my aunt's old photo albums, and sent me scans of what he found therein.

I found this one interesting:



That's my parents on the right. Pretty sure this picture is from the early 40's, and they've been married less than a year.

Which tells me something.

Pretty much the entire photo album's group shots are very serious "stand up straight" affairs.

And then there's this one.

My dad was so crazy-in-love with my mom, he couldn't keep his hands off her long enough to get a picture taken.

As far as I could tell, he felt the exact same way about her for the rest of her life.

Kinda romantic, huh?

3 comments:

  1. He looks familiar, somehow. He has huge hands and she has a tiny waist.

    They look so happy. How old were they?

    I'd love to see more.

    ReplyDelete