1. Will I allow myself to play the victim or will I choose to be responsible for this situation?
2. Will I continue to react to circumstances or will I choose to create the life I want to live?
3. Can I take the time to respond from a place of clarity and strength, rather than immediately react to this experience?
4. Will I blame others for the situation or will I take responsibility for it and create an action plan to move forward from a place of personal power and strength?
5. Am I allowing someone else to take away my personal power? (Hint: if you're playing the victim, the answer to this will always be yes.)
6. How can I be of service to this person, situation or circumstance and myself so that we feel buoyed, rather than weighed down?
7. How can I create something meaningful for me and/or others out of this experience?
8. Am I placing expectations on myself or others? Are those expectations serving me in any way?
9. What if, through this challenge I choose to learn, create, grow and expand rather than blame, resent or accuse?
10. What is my gut telling me? (And am I listening?)