Wednesday, November 4, 2015

What Discontinued Food or Drink Do You Miss the Most?

A question posed at Mental Floss.

For me, the answer is easy: Chocolate Hershey's Tastations.

It was the only chocolate flavored hard candy that tasted creamy & chocolatey. Most chocolate hard candy has the same horrid, watery, sugar+cocoa flavor that chocolate Tootsie Roll Pops have.

Got discontinued somewhere in the early 2000's

The good news, however, it that I finally found something similar a few years back:

See's Little Pops

I don't like their barrel shape as much as Tastations' disk shape, but beggars can't be choosers, and the flavor's rich and creamy, which is the most important part.

1 comment:

  1. Beer in the evening. Or does that qualify? It is certainly discontinued in my life, unless I WANT to wake up at 1 am with indigestion.

    ReplyDelete